Monday, December 14, 2009

last day on the island

Being on the island for 38 days, took a toll on my physical state causing me to go somewhat crazy. By the time we were finally rescued, I couldn't remember what it felt like to be around people, the only people that I was able to associate with were the few people that survived the plane crash. When I was on the island I didn't receive the proper nutrition because finding food on the island was rather difficult and some days we wouldn't eat anything at all cause we wouldn't find any food that day.

I thank the helicopter that saw our fire signal, cause I don't think we could of survived on the island for much longer. Our resources that we found on the plane after the crash were used up rather quickly cause we didn’t think of the possibility that we could be trapped on the island for a long time, which we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment