Monday, November 2, 2009

About me

Hello my fellow bloggers!
Remove Formatting from selection

I'm Amber, I was born on March 11Th, 1994 in Redwood City, California. I am currently 15 years old. I'm a sophomore at Burlingame High school. Before going to Burlingame high, I
went to a private school for eight years at St. Matt's Catholic school in San Mateo. We had to wear uniforms every day which kind sucked. Going to St. Matt's I gained a good foundation and made life long friends that are like my brothers and sisters.


At Burlingame high I play on the volleyball team coached by Laurie Huddleson. We have only lost two games this season. We are tied for first with Mills High School. Our last game is tomorrow at San Mateo High. In the middle of the season our coach was diagnoised with breast cancer. This hurt our team emotionally, but we all said we were going to win for Huddy ( our coach). We work hard at practice and strive to become a better and closer team as a whole. Wish us luck tomorrow. Go Panthers!








No comments:

Post a Comment